Sunday, February 10, 2013

Time is flying by...

So, it seems that time has been flying by.  I will hit the 31 week mark this Saturday, and I turned 31 on Monday!  I can't believe how soon we will be a family of 4.

Austin is just surprising us every day.  He is just changing before our eyes.  He talks so much more now, and he is into everything - of course.  We just started going to a bounce house that is close by.  For $3 he can jump all he wants.  We usually only stay about 2 hours and he is almost comatose on the way home!  It is the one thing I have found that really wears him out quickly.  Jumping has now become his choice form of transportation as well.  Everywhere he goes he likes to jump.  He is also really into Imagination Movers, which will be the theme for his upcoming 2nd birthday party!  He sings all of their songs and walks around the house playing guitar and dancing and jumping (of course) as he plays.  I think he's definitely inclined to be some kind of musician.

Baby #2 is measuring right on track.  We are suspecting it is a boy, but time will tell.  An older man stopped me in the bookstore the other day to tell me that he felt that I was going to be having a baby brother for Austin.  It was so funny!  Then you have others who tell me that I'm either carrying "low" so it must be a girl.  The funny thing about those "old wives' tales" is it seems that they vary depending on who you talk to.  I know another girl who is pregnant, and she is having a girl.  Someone told her they knew she was having a girl because she's carrying "high"...hmmm so which is it?  Anyway, I think we will find out when baby #2 decides to make his/her grand entrance into the world.

Here are some pics...





30 weeks

 28 weeks

No comments:

Post a Comment